Saturday, January 8, 2011

Emotion vs. Logic

When the heart win…


I always had base my decision using my head rather than my heart. Logic had always given me a clear view of what is right and what is best for me. The heart is weak in my opinion. Emotions are like a rollercoaster because it can go up and down at any moment. Decision that is base on emotion is more likely to lead to regret later on in life. Sure picking logic doesn’t always make you happy at the moment but later in life you won’t regret what you have done. Life is a long journey with many traps and obstacle. How your life lives out is base on what kind of road you want to take. Why would anyone want to pick emotion when the path it offers is usually filled with fog and uncertainty. On the other hands, logic will always show a clear path of what is ahead. But now I know why some people would pick emotion over logic. When the heart is hurting it is hard for logic not to be waver a little bit. Logic itself can see what the heart is going through. Logic begins to step down and slowly letting emotion takes over. Emotion is then can make its decision to ease the heart. Even though logic is letting emotion win it is still on the sideline waiting to come back again to hopefully fix what emotion had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment