Friday, October 23, 2009

Collective Hual

Sorry LOvely for not posting this late thursday night as promises. I was too tired yesterday to go on here...i have so many sleepless night because of school...n today i can finally have some sleep..

okay lovely here my collective hual from Ulta, Walgreen, Mac, ELF, and Claire:
Products in the pix above:
Pssssst Instant spray shampoo
Braided Hair band and gloves
Ardell Heated eyelash curler
Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick and lipgloss
Sebastian craft clay
Mac brush cleanser
Carmex lip balmELF products:
Elf studio line complexion perfection
Elf mineral eyeshadows
Nails Polish:
China Glaze
Sinfulcolors Professional
Wet n Wild

So there lovely..those r my collective haul...if you guys want review on any product I mention above let me know...next blog i will do a review on the Ardell Heated eyelash curler :)

Take care LOVely n stay healthy!!!!

2 comments: