Sunday, October 18, 2009

School = buzy

Yay for having followers!!! Today I just want to do a quick check on my blog and I have followers..that is so awesome...i never thought that people would ever follow my blog..so i guess i have to update more often on here than :) thank you lovely..for my next blog I will post up some of my recent haul from ulta..walgreen...n elf...i was going to do it today but I was buzy with school work that I cant....school is making my life so buzy..no time to relax at all...okay that is it..just a lil update...i wont be blogging until thursday night..n thurs. night i will be posting my recent haul...once again thnx you lovely for following my blog :)

Much LOve "HUGS"

Before I go here a pic of MOmo

3 comments:

  1. lindo seu blog amei...
    já to te seguindo!! me segue tbm...
    muiiito fofo seu blog linda..
    da uma olhadinha la no meu blog tbm ta bem fofo e fashion!

    beijinhos.. :)

    AdoOoOooOrei seu blog tá flor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jesielli!!

    I dont know what ur saying :(..sorry.. can you translate it in english?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Momo is so cute^^ thank you very much for sharing this adorable pix :)
    have a nice day!

    drey jewelry

    ReplyDelete