Thursday, October 15, 2009

Intro about me

First blog yay!!! Well my name is Katie...this blog is very random...it can be about anything from hual...makeup review...skin care product...life...questionnaire...kawaii things..stuffs I make..n yea pretty much anything that I feel like writing about...I think stars are so pretty...I love animals...I have a lil t-cup chihuahua name Mochi aka MoMo...I love asian food n asian fashion...well yea that pretty much it for now...will blog more later

oh before i go here my lil Momo lol

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Random blogs! haha :D

    Ang oh my gosh, I've been wanting a Chihuahua for the longest time and I've ALSO been wanting to name one of my pets since FOREVER!! XD

    Looks like we have a few things in common ;)

    & thanks for following my blog hun~ <3

    ReplyDelete